- Filtered water, leaf tea, sugar (<4.5%) and the Kombucha culture – that’s all!
- Zero-rated for VAT and below the UK sugar tax threshold – totally tax free!
- Only the finest organic teas sourced for flavour and contrasting taste notes.
- Fermented in small batches for up to 3 weeks to ensure optimum strength/potency.
- Not pasteurized, filtrated or force-carbonated, just naturally fermented tea.
- No artificial or industrialised processing so no two batches taste exactly the same.
in the bottle
- ‘Conditioning’ develops in the airtight bottle for a sophisticated taste experience.
- Remains stable if stored in a cool dark place below 14C/57F, no need to refrigerate.
- Effervescence from naturally occurring carbon dioxide occurs inside the bottle.
- Hand made every step of the way, from brewing the teas to applying the labels.
- Tinted green glass – never clear! – to protect the living tea from UV light erosion.
- Always recyclable glass – never plastic! – to avoid ‘leeching’ of harmful chemicals.
good to know
- Up to two-thirds of the tea’s caffeine is dissolved by the Kombucha culture.
- Kombucha tea recommended for everyone except pregnant women and infants <6.
- Since 2003, the UK’s longest-established, most-trusted Kombucha tea brand!