One bottle each of Green Sencha and Red Pu-Erh flavours (750ml) and two bottles of Yunnan Gold, China White and Darjeeling Black flavours (250ml). All for £16.22!
- GO! Kombucha Green Sencha: Green sencha is a crisp, light tea whose mellowness allows the full kombucha taste experience to burst through. With citrusy notes not unlike a fine wine and a gentle kick and mildly sparkling effervescence to appeal to most palates, its neutral taste makes it ideal as a mixer or base for non-alcoholic cocktails. Very low caffeine option.
- GO! Kombucha Red Pu-Erh: A refreshingly earthy tea, red pu-erh’s stronger flavour masks the sharper bite of our lighter teas. Mildly sweet and slightly sour with a gentle kick and wildly sparkling effervescence for those who prefer kombucha with more of the good stuff! Very akin to apple cider while being non-alcoholic. Pu-erh tea is renowned for its appetite-suppressing properties.
- GO! Kombucha Yunnan Gold: Superior Yunnan Gold, to give it its full name, is full of malty zestiness with a delectable aromatic edge. Perfect while on the go, during strenuous activity or drink half a bottle (125ml) before and after exercise – though we defy anyone who can resist consuming a bottle in one go!
- GO! Kombucha China White: An exquisitely delicate white tea (also known as ‘pai mu tan’), selected to appeal as much to the sophisticated mainstream palate as to the discerning kombucha tea connoisseur. Its smoother tang and fragrant notes make this champagne-like kombucha perfect for unwinding and relaxation and a must for those lazy, hazy days. Very low caffeine option.
- GO! Kombucha Darjeeling Black: Known as the “champagne of teas” for good reason, Darjeeling Black is a specially sourced blend of first and second flush teas cultivated from the Ambootia, Risheehat and Lingia estates at the foothills of the Himalayas in West Bengal. The fruity, complex body and hints of spice owes to its much-prized Muscatel black grape notes. Sublime!
- Only 4.5g sugar / 18 calories / 72kJ per 100ml